Nepal Visa Information
Please note the following Nepal Visa information as published by Department of Immigration, Nepal:
- The foreign tourist visiting Nepal shall be granted the tourist visa.
- The tourist visa shall be granted for a period in maximum of 150 days in a visa year (Visa years means January to December).
- A tourist who has departed before the expiry of the period specified in the visa issued in a visa year shall not be allowed to use the visa by adding the remaining period to another visa year.
- If any foreigner who has entered into Nepal towards the end of a visa year desires to spend even the period during which he may stay in Nepal with the tourist visa of the other visa year, he may use such facility.
- On arrival visa is not given to citizens from Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Cameroon, Somalia, Liberia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan and Syria.
Provided, however, that the computation of the fees for such period shall be made on the basis of the total period of his stay.
Tourist Visa validity date and visa fees are as follows:
|48 Hours||5 USD or equivalent currency|
|15 Days||25 USD or equivalent currency|
|30 Days||40 USD or equivalent currency|
|90 Days||100 USD or equivalent currency|
For online visa application and further information please visit the official website of Department of Ministry of Home Affairs, Kathmandu, Nepal. http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np